Tiger Power II Offset Fairway Head
- Compare to Cobra® S9-1™
- The Tiger Power II Offset fairway woods are designed with more weight towards the back of the club for a higher launch angle and solid feel at impact. They have an offset design and closed face to allow the golfer more time for the clubhead to close, promoting a powerful draw.
- The high MOI of the Tiger Power II Offset fairway woods also provides tremendous forgiveness and long straight shots on off-center hits.
- The Offset sole design eliminates contact with the turf thus reducing drag, which helps players of all levels hit the ball more solidly.
- Additional replacement weight inserts are not available for this head.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Wood||Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Height||Std. Length|
|#3||15°||56°||208||220 cc||45 mm||43"|
|#5||20°||57°||217||180 cc||43 mm||42"|
|#7||24°||58°||222||160 cc||41 mm||41"|
|Right Hand:||#3, #5||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||Black||Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face Angle:||2° closed||Bulge/Roll:||11"/11" (#3 W)|