X5 Extreme Mallet Putter Head
- Compare to Odyssey® Marxman™
- The enlarged mallet profile moves the Center of Gravity drastically behind the face and to the perimeter of the head.
- The extended perimeter weight distribution promotes a high MOI (Moment of Inertia) to reduce twisting on off-center hits. The result is improved stability and confidence.
- The white alignment lines make the face-ball-target alignment easy.
- White Polymer insert face reduces skidding and promotes truer roll.
- Assemble with triple-bend putter shaft #SS-91 for 35" standard length putter.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Blade Length||Blade Height||Breadth||Material|
|2.5º||90º||345 gm||96 mm||25 mm||83 mm||431 S/Steel|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by JJ on May 25, 2020
this head has 0.370" parallel hosel bore and a shaft with 0.370" tip diameter will fit.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Jun 7, 2020