Power Play Juggernaut Iron Heads
- The new Power Play Juggernaut irons are our hottest and longest irons to date.
- These hollow bodied irons possess an unsupported, super thin specialty face insert, which is devised to flex the face like a titanium driver to maximize ball speed and distance.
- The face is approximately 25% thinner than a typical cast iron to boost the COR near the legal limit
- Discretionary weight has been strategicaly to increase trajectory and maximize forgiveness. Hollow-bodied design is moving weight to the perimeters for exceptional forgiveness much like a hybrid. The weight saved in the face is positioned low and rearward for optimal launch conditions.
- For Lie Alteration please allow 3 business days.
|Weight||256 g||263 g||270 g||277 g||284 g||291 g|
|Right Hand:||#5 - PW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Face Material:||17-4 Stainless||Body Material:||431 Stainless|
|Blade Length:||86 mm (#5 I)||Sole Width:||25 mm (#5 I)|
See all 3 questions for this product