Heater B-2 Titanium Driver Head
- compare to TaylorMade® M2™
- The new 2017 Heater B-2 Driver: additional distance plus forgiveness at the same time. In most cases, a driver would deliver one benefit at the expense of the other, but the Heater B2 gives golfers the best of both worlds.
- Discretionary weight is strategically relocated lower and further back on the sole for a more efficient power transfer; giving golfers more ball speed.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- Enlarged Sweet Spot: In order to make the B2 driver both long and forgiving, it was built with technologies that protect both ball speed and create a massive sweet spot. The Heater B2 is engineered with high MOI and a redesigned Recoil Pocket – two features that combine to produce maximum forgiveness and speed across the face. Heater's B2 Recoil Pocket is an area that allows the face to flex additionally and create higher ball speeds over a larger portion of the face.
- The expanded face-to-back distance of 112 mm increases the MOI for improved forgiveness and increased distance.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|8.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||56 mm|
|9.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||56 mm|
|10.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||56 mm|
|12°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||56 mm|
|14°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||56 mm|
|Right Hand:||8.5° - 14°||Material:||Forged 6AL4V Titanium|
|Driver Breadth:||112 mm||Bulge/Roll:||11"/9"|