Heater B-6 Cup Face Titanium Driver Head
- compare to TaylorMade® M6™
- The new 2019 Heater B-6 Driver: additional distance plus forgiveness at the same time.
- The deep Recoil Zone creates higher ball speeds over a larger portion of the face.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- Enlarged Sweet Spot: In order to make the B6 driver both long and forgiving, it was built with technologies that protect both ball speed and create a massive sweet spot. The Heater B6 is engineered with high MOI and a redesigned Recoil Pocket – two features that combine to produce maximum forgiveness and speed across the face. Heater's B6 Recoil Pocket is an area that allows the face to flex additionally and create higher ball speeds over a larger portion of the face.
- The expanded face-to-back distance of 111 mm increases the MOI for improved forgiveness and increased distance.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|9.5°||59°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||57 mm|
|10.5°||59°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||57 mm|
|12°||59°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||57 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5° - 12°||Material:||Forged 6AL4V Titanium|
|Driver Breadth:||111 mm||Bulge/Roll:||.|
Hello, I received my 10.5 degree B6 driver head today. And I was under the assumption that it had a screw to attach to the .335” adapter, which it does not have. The pic of the 9.5 degree head looks like it has a screw. How do I attach this head to my adapter? Or do I have to return it in exchange for another club that has an adapter fitting? Thanks
See all 6 questions for this product
5 Most useful customer reviews (see all reviews):