Tour Model T11 Fairway Wood Heads
- Compare to TaylorMade® R11™
- The expanded head profile promotes faster clubhead speed for more distance.
- By expanding the front-to-back breadth dimension and adding backweight, the Center of Gravity (C.G.) location is more rearward maximizing both the launch angle and forgiveness of the driver.
- Weight inserts strategically located at the toe and heel promote a perimeter weight distribution and increase stability and forgiveness on mis-hits.
- The sleek white finish stands out easily against the green grass.
- Replacement weight inserts are not available.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|#3||15°||58.5°||210||190 cc||36 mm|
|#5||18°||59°||218||182 cc||36 mm|
|#7||21°||59.5°||228||173 cc||34 mm|
|#9||24°||59.5°||238||165 cc||33 mm|
|Right Hand:||#3, #5, #7, #9||Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||White||Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Breadth:||87mm (#3W)||Face Angle:||0º|