Tour Model T11 Titanium Driver Heads
- Compare to TaylorMade® R11™
- The expanded head profile promotes faster clubhead speed for more distance.
- By expanding the front-to-back breadth dimension (114 mm) and adding backweight, the Center of Gravity (C.G.) location is more rearward maximizing both the launch angle and forgiveness of the driver.
- Weight inserts strategically located at the toe and heel promote a perimeter weight distribution and increase stability and forgiveness on mis-hits.
- The sleek white finish stands out easily against the green grass and will make you the center of attention on the course and in the clubhouse.
- Further replacement screws are not available.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|9.5°||59°||200 g||460 cc||0°||59 mm|
|10.5°||59°||200 g||460 cc||0°||59 mm|
|12º||59º||200 g||460 cc||0º||59 mm|
|14°||59°||200 g||460 cc||0°||59 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5º - 14°||Bulge/Roll:||11"/11"|
|Breadth:||114 mm||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||White||Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
There have been no reviews for this product.