X9 Tri Extreme MOI Titanium Driver Heads
- Compare to TaylorMade® R9™
- High M.O.I. design greatly enhances the club's stability on off-center shots. The result is straighter shots and more distance off the tee.
- High-strength 15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium increases ball speed across the entire face of the club, helping send balls further down the fairway, even on miss-hits.
- This 460cc. tradionationally shaped head has 3 moveable weights that may be interchanged to lower the ball flight, correct a hook or a slice.
- The head comes standard weighted in a neutral position to promote a maximum Moment of Inertia (M.O.I.).
- To fight a slice, move the red weight to the toe.
- To fight a hook, move the red weight to the heel.
- Additional weight inserts are not available.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|9.5°||59°||200||460 cc||1° closed||57 mm|
|10.5°||59°||200||460 cc||1° closed||57 mm|
|12°||59°||200||460 cc||1° closed||
|14°||59°||200||460 cc||1° closed||57 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5°, 10.5°, 12º||Bulge/Roll:||11"/11"|
|Body Material:||6AL-4V Titanium||Face Material:||15-3-3-3 Beta Ti|
|Hosel:||0.335"||Face Width:||81 mm|