Acer XDS Extreme Draw Fairway Wood Head
- Ideal for those moderate fades to chronic slicing, the XDS Extreme Draw fairway woods highlight an offset hosel, modestly closed face and internal heel-weighting to assist squaring the face up at impact.
- The new Acer XDS fairway woods showcase progressive internal heel weighting to assist into squaring the face up at impact and producing a draw enhancing ball flight.
- The wrap-around face construction features an ultra-thin, variable thickness face to boost ball speed and distance while multiple lofts provide custom options to attack the course from nearly anywhere on the course.
- Modern head weights increase the MOI of the head and work well with today’s ultralight shaft to achieve normal swingweights.
- The offset hosel design help to square the face at impact and prevents the possibility of shanking the ball. The benefit is straighter shots for more distance.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Wood||Loft||Lie||Weight||Face Angle||Volume||Std. Length|
|#3||15°||58°||215 g||2° Closed||170 cc||43"|
|#5||19°||59°||225 g||1° Closed||150 cc||42"|
|Right Hand:||#3, #5||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Left Hand:||Face Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face Angle:||0º||Body Material:||420 stainless steel|
|Face Height:||35 mm (#3)||Front-Rear:||85 mm (#3)|