Acer XV Titanium Thriver Mini Head
- The new Acer XV Thriver Mini is a special shallow faced control club off a short tee as well as a club to use in the fairway when you need the maximum distance to reach a par 5 or long par 4.
- This all-titanium clubhead has a very large footprint at address making this much more forgiving than a typical #3 wood. If it were the height of a modern driver, then the volume would comparable to a 380 cc driver telling you just how forgiving it is.
- Low Center of Gravity: As titanium is very light, a very high concentration of weight was placed on the sole for more height than the loft would indicate. The benefit is high trajectory for more distance at less efforts.
- Thin, Responsive Face: Titanium was chosen to allow for a thin, active face to give you more distance.
- The Gravity Port allows for fine-tuning of swingweight for different shaft weights and balance points and custom assembly lengths. The Thriver Mini also features the same Power Chamber and Gravity Port as the matching driver for improved performance and versatility.
- Head comes standard with a 7 gram weight screw, requires 4mm Allen wrench (non included). Additional 2 gram and 12 gram weight screws sold separately.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Std. Length|
|13°||58°||210 g||221 cc||Square||43"|
|Right Hand:||13°||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Face Height:||35 mm||Face:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
|Breadth:||98 mm||Material:||Forged 100 % Titanium|