Bang Golf Maxwell Curve Offset Fairway Wood Heads
- The Maxwell Curve Offset woods are designed to help senior players that would have given up golf but found the pleasure and confidence by using this uniquely designed maximum offset woods. The Maxwell Curve offset was named in honor of Ed Maxwell of Winder, GA.
- The offset hosel design help to square the face at impact and prevents the possibility of shanking or slicing the ball. The benefit is straighter shots for more distance
- The Maxwell Curve FW is a 15/5 Stainless Steel construction and is exceptionally eazy to hit. If you have that dreaded slice the Maxwell Curve FW is what you need.....compliments of Ed.
- The wider and smooth sole plate let you easily glide along the turf,
- 1.5º closed face angle
- Does not include a head cover.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|#3||15°||56°||208 g||240 cc||43"|
|#5||19°||56°||216 g||231 cc||42"|
|#7||23°||56°||224 g||190 cc||41"|
|Right Hand:||15° - 23°||Left Hand:||15° - 23°|
|Face Angle:||1.5º Closed||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Face Height:||45 mm (#3)||Face Material:||15-5 Stainless Steel|
|Face Width:||87 mm (#3)||Body Material:||15-5 Stainless Steel|