Bang Golf Storm Maraging Fairway Wood Heads
- The Bang Storm Fairway Woods are cast from Maraging Steel which is heat treated to produce that super 'feel' you are looking for. Very low Center of Gravity to get the ball up, out and away. A truly marvelous design to compliment the Driver.
- Maraging technology (specially heat-treated with a high composition of nickel and chromium) makes the face harder and stronger than titanium, reduces the weight of the face and relocates discretionary weight to make the TriMax easier to hit and more accurate. The benefit is also more energy transfer and increased distance
- Mid-to-low profile face and an extra lower center of gravity that easily hit the ball farther and straighter.
- Having problems with your irons? Bang Storm fariway woods are avialble in 13 loft option to replace any iron with a fairway wood. The hollow construction and perimeter weighting makes fairway woods more forgiving than irons.
- Bang Storm Fairway woods perform from any lie - Tight lies, heavy rough or a hardpan surface
- Head Cover is included.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|#2||11°||57°||208 g||192 cc||43.5"|
|#3+||13°||57.5°||210 g||188 cc||43"|
|#3||16°||58°||210 g||184 cc||43"|
|#4||18°||58°||212 g||182 cc||42.5"|
|#5||20°||58.5°||216 g||180 cc||42"|
|#7||24°||59°||222 g||172 cc||41"|
|#9||28°||59.5°||228 g||164 cc||40.5"|
|#11||32°||60°||234 g||156 cc||40"|
|#13||36°||60.5°||239 g||148 cc||39.5"|
|#15||40°||61°||244 g||140 cc||39"|
|#17||44°||61.5°||249 g||132 cc||38.5"|
|#19||48°||62°||254 g||128 cc||38"|
|#21||54°||63°||259 g||120 cc||37.5"|
|Right Hand:||13° - 31°||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Face Angle:||Square||Front-Rear:||mm (#3)|
|Face Height:||37 mm (#3)||Face Material:||Maraging Steel|
|Face Width:||83 mm (#3)||Body Material:||Maraging Steel|
There have been no reviews for this product.