Bang Golf ToT'in Bone'Z Fairway Wood Head for Seated Golfers
- Finally high quality club heads specifically designed for seated golfers. The seated position requires a shorter club length. A shorter club length requires a lie angle that is much flatter than a standard club length. The head's hosel can be bent only to a certain extend. Some clubmakers are bending the tip of a shaft which is possible only for steel shafts or building a hinge between club head and shaft.
- For many years, there was no golf equipment specifically designed for seated golfers. For the first time Bang Golf developed an innovative golf club series designed forseated golfers to compete and play in golf courses.â€‹
- Tot'in Bone'z Clubs are designed by a T-4 paraplegic who carries a USGA handicap of 2.
- The # 3 Wood is a generous 220cc volume, high performance 15-5 Hyper Steel clubhead for long lasting performance. The higher loft of 17.5° helps you to easily get the ball up in the air from fairway or tee. The lie angle is a flat 40°.â€‹
- The Tot'in Bone'z Fairway Wood is your key to long, straight drives while seated in your chair.you
- We recommend very flexible shafts to get the ball easily airborne, such as junior or lady flex shafts.
- With Bang ToTâ€™in Boneâ€™Z driver, Pat McDonald set the world longest drive record of 297 yards for the seated golfers in 2006.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Club||Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|#3 Wood||17.5°||40°||212 g||220 cc||0.25º Closed||39 mm|
|Right Hand:||17.5°||Bulge/Roll:||10 / 11|
|Face Width:||86 mm||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||Blue||Material:||15-5 Stainless Steel|
There have been no reviews for this product.