Heater B-6 Fairway Wood Head
- Compare to TaylorMade® M6™
- The recessed Recoil Pocket along the hitting face make the hitting face more responsive and increases the size of the sweet spot. The benefits are a reduced spin for longer shots and increased forgiveness on off-center hits.
- The new B6 fairway woods go farther and straighter and are designed for players seeking more distance and improved playability from their fairway wood.
- Aero-dynamic head profile reduces drag and promotes faster golf club speed for more distance.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|#3||14°||59°||210 g||185 cc||43"|
|#5||20°||60°||220 g||175 cc||42"|
|#7||23°||60.5°||225 g||170 cc||41"|
|#9||26°||61°||230 g||170 cc||40.5"|
|Right Hand:||#3 - #9||Hosel:||0.335"|
|Face Angle:||0º||Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face Height:||38 mm (#3W)||Face-Rear:||83 mm (#3W)|
There have been no reviews for this product.