Heater F-35 Black Offset Fairway Wood Head
- Compare to TaylorMade® RocketBallz™
- New: upon customers' request our most popular offset woods are coming with a matte black finished top plate.
- Recessed pockets on sole near clubface increases ball speed.
- Center of Gravity is moved low and forward towards the face for high launchng shots.
- Large, slightly deeper clubface and high MOI profile make it easy to launch.
- Matte black crown prevents unwanted glaring and makes alignment easy.
- The offset hosel design help to square the face at impact and prevents the possibility of shanking the ball. The benefit is straighter shots for more distance.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle are +/- 1°; Weight is +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Right Hand:||#3, #5, #7, #9||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Face Angle:||0º||Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face Height:||35.5 mm (#3)||Front-Rear:||83 mm (#3)|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
1 out of 1 found this question helpful. Do you? YES NO
Asked by Den on Aug 2, 2020
none of the club heads are sent to the USGA for testing. this does not indicate that it would not pass the test. there is no USGA confirmation letter for any club head.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Aug 3, 2020