i-Drive Nitrogen Fairway Wood Head
- Compare to Callaway® Razr Hawk™
- The new i-Drive Nitrogen stainless steel fairway woods are designed for playability and distance and built for power.
- The deep face design (45 mm) increases the size of the sweet spot and maximizes ball speeds across the face. The deep face inspires confidence at address. The result is hotter ball speed for longer distance.
- The larger face-to-rear distance (85 mm) increase the MOI and promotes a deeper Center of Gravity. The result is higher trajectories to get the ball easily airborne.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Wood||Loft||Lie||Weight||Face Angle||Club Length|
|Right Hand:||#3, #5, #7||Bore:||0.335"|
|Volume:||185 cc (#3 W)||Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face Height:||45 mm (#3 W)||Breadth:||85 mm (#3 W)|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
1 out of 1 found this question helpful. Do you? YES NO
Asked by Loren on Nov 26, 2020
Nitrogen fairway wood heads take any ferrule for woods with 0.335 hosel bore, such as FE-44
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Nov 30, 2020