iDrive III Fairway Wood Heads
- Compare to Callaway® FT-i™ style
- The updated iDrive III woods feature ultra game improvement technology. The iDrive III fairway woods incorporate an extended front to rear distance (89 mm) and an elongated profile than the original iDrive Square fairway woods.
- The iDrive III woods are not only square, but they take the high MOI to an even higher level with its super elongated profile. The elongated top plate moves the center of gravity lower and more rearwards.
- The reason these go so high and are so easy to hit is a combination of a very shallow, low profile face (only 36 mm), but a center of gravity is so far rearward that it forces the trailing edge of the club to droop when you swing it due to the effect of centrifugal force. The top plate is thinner than conventional woods and concentrates more weight low under the equator of the ball promoting high launch angles.
- The result is increased playability, improved forgiveness for more distance even on off-center hits.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|#3||15°||58.5°||208 g||175 cc||43"|
|#5||18°||59°||218 g||160 cc||42"|
|#7||21°||59.5°||228 g||155 cc||41"|
|#9||24°||60°||238 g||155 cc||40.5"|
|Right Hand:||#3, #5, #7, #9||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Face Angle:||0º||Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face Height:||36 mm (#3)||Front-Rear:||89 mm (#3)|
There have been no reviews for this product.