Integra SoooLong Quadratic II Fairway Wood Heads
- The Integra SoooLong Quadratic II Woods have taken the "square" driver to a new level of performance. This technology works by moving the weight further back than ever before and more towards the heel and toe, hence the longer square like shape.
- The face has been improved by adding a larger strike area to provide the maximum energy transfer into the ball at impact. With this new design, it's important to understand Moment of Inertia (MOI). MOI is the term applied to how resistant the clubhead is to twisting when a ball is struck. For example, if your swing is a little off and you hit the ball on the toe of the clubhead, a clubhead with a higher MOI will twist less as a result of the mis-hit. This creates a better chance that the ball will still go where you intended and with less loss of distance.
- Unique square geometry produces maximum forgiveness as compared to traditionally shaped woods.
- High Moment of Inertia makes it easier to hit the consistently straight ball.
- The face has been improved by adding a maraging steel insert to provide the maximum energy transfer into the ball at impact
- The Quadratic II is the longest and straightest wood that we have tested in the "square" arena of design.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Item #||Wood||Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Std Length|
|W-QUADX-003P||#3+||13°||59°||202 g||202 cc||43"|
|W-QUADX-003||#3||15°||60°||202 g||202 cc||43"|
|W-QUADX-005||#5||18°||61°||218 g||180 cc||42"|
|W-QUADX-007||#7||21°||60°||228 g||160 cc||41"|
|Right Hand:||#3 to #7||Hosel:||0.335"|
|Face Height:||33 mm (#3W)||Face Material:||Maraging Steel|
|Face to Rear:||85 mm (#3W)||Body Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
There have been no reviews for this product.