King XH-2 Fairway Wood Head
- Compare to Callaway® X2 Hot™
- The Center of Gravity is strategically located to promote a more consistent launch and spin across the entire face. The precisely located CG leads to longer shots more frequently.
- New versatile sole design makes the King XH-2 fairway easier to hit from every lie.
- Matte grey coated top plate prevents unwanted glaring.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|#3||15°||57°||208||180 cc||34 mm|
|#5||18°||58°||216||170 cc||33 mm|
|#7||21°||58.5°||224||165 cc||32 mm|
|Right Hand:||#3, #5, #7||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||Grey||Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face Angle:||Square||Front-Rear:||81 mm (#3 W)|