Extreme X5 Chipper Head Left Hand
- Easily get up and down from around the green with the X5 Chipper. Designed to act as an easier-to-use alternative to wedges on shorter chip shots, the X5 Chipper features a cavity back geometry and perimeter weight placement for added forgiveness.
- Designed to act as an alternative to wedges for use on shorter chip shots
- Cavity back geometry moves weight to the perimeter for higher MOI and forgiveness
- Wide sole design promotes clean turf interaction for improved consistency and feel
- Offset hosel design eliminates the chance of shanking the ball for solid ball contact.
- Precision cast from durable stainless steel.
- Hosel requires a ferrule. Use straight putter shaft #SS-87 for standard length.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Hosel Bore||Sole Width||Material||Club Length|
|36º||68º||335 gm||0.370"||40 mm||431 S/S||35"|
There have been no reviews for this product.