True Ace Chipper Head
- The True Ace Chipper features a cavity-back and toe/heel weighting with an elongated face for optimal accuracy.
- Four-way chamber sole allows the club to glide through the grass to ensure solid contact with the ball.
- Recommended club length 35". No ferrule required.
- Convenient slanted offset hosel to use straight putter shaft #SS-87 for standard length.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Hosel Bore||Material||Club Length|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by Thomas Reeves on Dec 4, 2022
True Ace Chipper heads are available now online. just change the quantity from "0" to your desired quantity.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Dec 5, 2022