Heater B-6 Cup Face Titanium Driver Component Kit
- Compare to TaylorMade® M6™
- The new 2019 Heater B-6 Driver: additional distance plus forgiveness at the same time.
- The deep Recoil Zone creates higher ball speeds over a larger portion of the face.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- Enlarged Sweet Spot: In order to make the B6 driver both long and forgiving, it was built with technologies that protect both ball speed and create a massive sweet spot. The Heater B6 is engineered with high MOI and a redesigned Recoil Pocket – two features that combine to produce maximum forgiveness and speed across the face. Heater's B6 Recoil Pocket is an area that allows the face to flex additionally and create higher ball speeds over a larger portion of the face.
- The expanded face-to-back distance of 111 mm increases the MOI for improved forgiveness and increased distance.
- This self-contained Component Kit includes the following supplies:
- 1 x Titanium driver head Right Hand;
- 1 x SynTech Accuforce 70 100% graphite driver shaft;
- 1 x Rexton Velvet grip;
- 1 x Ferrule (black);
- 1 x Vise clamp;
- 1 x Grip tape strip;
- 1 x Quick epoxy Double Bubble, good for up to 2 clubs).
- Grip solvent not included. Paint thinner available at hardware stores.
|9.5°||59°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||57 mm|
|10.5°||59°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||57 mm|
|12°||59°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||57 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5° - 12°||Material:||Forged 6AL4V Titanium|
|Driver Breadth:||111 mm||Bulge/Roll:||.|
There have been no reviews for this product.