Heater Blue Angels Titanium Driver Component Kit
- Compare to TaylorMade® AeroBurner™
- The new Heater Blue Angels Driver features an advanced 460cc aerodynamic shape designed with a rounder toe, a raised center crown and a reduced drop from crown to skirt, all with the purpose to reduce drag for faster swing speed.
- The recessed pocket along the hitting face make the hitting face more responsive and increases the size of the sweet spot. The benefits are a reduced spin for longer shots and increased forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- The expanded face-to-back distance of 111 mm increases the MOI for improved forgiveness and increased distance.
- This self-contained Component Kit includes the following supplies:
- 1 x Titanium driver head;
- 1 x SynTech Accuforce-70 100% graphite driver shaft;
- 1 x Rexton Velvet grip;
- 1 x Ferrule (black);
- 1 x Vise clamp;
- 1 x Grip tape strip;
- 1 x Quick epoxy Double Bubble, good for up to 2 clubs).
- Grip solvent not included. Paint thinner available at hardware store.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|9.5°||59°||195 g||460 cc||1º closed||56 mm|
|10.5°||59°||195 g||460 cc||1º closed||56 mm|
|12º||59º||195 g||460 cc||1º closed||56 mm|
|Left Hand:||9.5º, 10.5°, 12°||Bulge/Roll:|
|Breadth:||111 mm||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||White||Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
There have been no reviews for this product.