Heater BMT Titanium Driver Component Kit
- Compare to TaylorMade® RocketBallz Stage2™
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance.
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead for more distance.
- The expanded front-to-back breadth dimension (113 mm) increases stability at impact and forgiveness of off-center hits.
- The sleek white finish makes target-alignement easy and let the head appear larger to promote more confidence and fast, free swing speed.
- This self-contained Component Kit includes the following supplies:
- 1 x Titanium driver head;
- 1 x SynTech Accuforce-70 100% graphite driver shaft;
- 1 x Rexton Velvet grip;
- 1 x Ferrule (black);
- 1 x Vise clamp;
- 1 x Grip tape strip;
- 1 x Quick epoxy Double Bubble, good for up to 2 clubs).
- Grip solvent not included. Paint thinner available at hardware store.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|8.5°||57°||198 g||460 cc||Square||58 mm|
|9.5°||57°||198 g||460 cc||Square||58 mm|
|10.5°||57°||198 g||460 cc||Square||58 mm|
|12º||57º||198 g||460 cc||Square||58 mm|
|14°||57°||198 g||460 cc||Square||58 mm|
|Right Hand:||8.5º to 14°||Left Hand:||9.5º, 10.5º, 12°|
|Breadth:||113 mm||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||White||Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|