X-Force P42 Cup Face Titanium Driver Component Kit
- Compare to Ping® G Standard™
- The new X-Force P42 driver offers Maximum Forgiveness, High Trajectory and Low Spin designed for golfers seeking more distance
- Extra thin crown plate incorporates an extremely lo Center of Gravity and maximized MOI to promote a long and most forgiving driver. The super low, extra low Center of Gravity generates greater distance by increasing dynamic loft for maximizing forgiveness
- Turbulators in the top plate improve aerodynamics by reducing drag forces through the impact zone, leading to faster clubhead speed and ball velocity for long drives. Turbulators can also assist with aim and alignment.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- The expanded face-to-back distance of 115 mm increases the Moment of Inertia. The result is improved forgiveness and increased distance. The elongated head profile with added back weight positions the Center of Gravity low and far promoting a higher trajectory and reduced spin.
- This self-contained Component Kit includes the following supplies:
- 1 x X-Force P42 titanium driver head Right Hand;
- 1 x SynTech Accuforce 70 100% graphite driver shaft;
- 1 x Rexton Velvet grip;
- 1 x Ferrule (black);
- 1 x Vise clamp;
- 1 x Grip tape strip;
- 1 x Quick epoxy Double Bubble, good for up to 2 clubs).
- Grip solvent not included. Paint thinner available at hardware stores.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|9.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1º Closed||57 mm|
|10.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1º Closed||57 mm|
|12º||58º||200 g||460 cc||1º Closed||57 mm|
|Right Hand:||9º, 10.5º, 14°||Bulge/Roll:||10 / 11|
|Breadth:||115 mm||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||Grey||Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
There have been no reviews for this product.