X9 Tri Extreme MOI Titan Driver Component Kit
- Compare to TaylorMade® R9™
- 460 cc. traditionally shaped head has 3 movable weights that may be interchanged to lower the ball flight, correct a hook or a slice.
- The head's extremely high M.O.I. greatly enhances the club's stability on off-center shots. The result is straighter shots and more distance off the tee.
- High-strength 15-3-3-3 Beta-Titanium increases ball speed across the entire face of the club, helping send balls further down the fairway, even on mis-hits.
- The head comes standard weighted in a neutral position to promote a maximum Moment of Inertia (M.O.I.).
- This self-contained* Component Kit includes the following supplies:
- 1 x X9 Extreme MOI 460 Titanium driver head (choice of RH 9.5°, 10.5°, 12°);
- 1 x SynTech Accuforce 70 100% graphite driver shaft, R/S combo flex;
- 1 x Rexton Men's Red Line Velvet grip;
- 1 x Ferrule (black);
- 1 x Vise clamp;
- 1 x Grip tape strip;
- 1 x Quick epoxy Double Bubble, good for up to 2 clubs.
- Kit does not include grip solvent. Mineral spirit available at hardware stores.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|9.5°||59°||200||460 cc||1° C||57 mm|
|10.5°||59°||200||460 cc||1° C||57 mm|
|12°||59°||200||460 cc||1° C||57 mm|
|14°||59°||200||460 cc||1° C||57 mm|