Heater B-2 Iron Set Component Kit
- Compare to TaylorMade® M2™
- The new Heater B-2 iron is synergy of distance and height to achieve maximum distance without sacrificing the peak trajectory. The benefit is that the ball not only go far, but high as well.
- 360º Deep Undercut Cavity: The deep channel at sole promotes stability at impact and forgiveness on off-center hits. The undercut cavity expands the unsupported face area for more ball speed across the face. It also removes weight from the topline to create ultra-low Center of Gravity.
- New lower Center of Gravity make it easier to launch for a high, strong, penetrating flight. As CG moves lower on the ball, it promotes a higher ball launch.
- Self-contained Component Kit includes the following supplies:
- 7 x Iron heads, precision cast 431 stainless steel;
- 7 x Apollo standard stepped steel shafts;
- 7 x Rexton Velvet grips (Mens standard size);
- 7 x Ferrules (black);
- 1 x Vise clamp;
- 7 x Grip tape strips (solvent based);
- 4 x Quick epoxy Double Bubble, good for up to 8 clubs;
- Grip solvent not included. Paint thinner available at your hardware store.
|Right Hand:||#3 - PW, SW, AW, LW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Finish:||Mirror Polish|
|Toe Height:||55 mm (#5 I)||Sole Width:||25 mm (#5 I)|
See all 3 questions for this product