T-7 Twin Engine Red Mallet Putter Component Kit
- Compare to TaylorMade® Ghost Spider™
- The enlarged mallet profile promotes a high MOI (Moment of Inertia) for tremendous stability and forgiveness even on off-center hits.
- The white head contrasts with the turf to make aiming dramatically easier as the white finish eliminates glare and "hot spots".
- The white, easy-to-see "basketball court" alignment lines make it easy to aim.
- Milled Insert Face reduces skidding and promotes truer roll.
- Self-contained Component Kit includes the following:
- 1 x T-7 Twin Engine stainless steel mallet putter head;
- 1 x Apollo triple bend putter shaft, 35";
- 1 x Rexton pistol putter rubber grip;
- 1 x Vise clamp;
- 1 x Grip tape strip;
- 1 x Quick shafting epoxy Double Bubble.
- Grip solvent not included. Paint thinner available at your hardware store.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Blade Length||Blade Height||Breadth||Material|
|3º||90º||340 gm||85 mm||25 mm||87 mm||431 S/Steel|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by Christopher West on Apr 15, 2021
the offset is looking forward, i.e. the center of shaft will align with the leading edge of face.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Aug 3, 2021