Extreme-5 Tour Grind Wedge Component Kit
- Major On-Set (Face Forward) Design is Shank-Less. By moving the face of the wedge forward of the hosel, a shanked shot is elimiated from the golfer's woes. These wedges are very easy to hit out of the long grass. The face makes contact with the ball before the hosel can get caught up in the grass, thereby reducing the change of twisting the club for an offline shot.
- Square grooves for maximum spin and easy of play.
- Cambered Sole Grind for versatility.
- Self-contained Component Kit includes the following supplies
- 1 x X5 Tour Grind Wedge heads, precision cast 431 stainless steel;
- 1 x Apollo standard stepped steel shafts;
- 1 x Rexton Red Velvet grips (Mens standard size);
- 1 x Ferrules (black);
- 1 x Vise clamp;
- 1 x Grip tape strips (solvent based);
- 1 x Quick epoxy Double Bubble shafting epoxy;
- Grip solvent not included. Paint thinner available at your hardware store.
|Right Hand:||52°, 56°, 60°||Hosel:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless Steel||Finish:||Mirror|
|Face Length:||85 mm (56º)||Toe Height:||58 mm (56º)|
There have been no reviews for this product.