King X750 Fairway Wood Component Kit
- Compare to Callaway® XR™
- The new King X-750 Fairway Woods are bigger, hotter and more forgiving than ever.
- The head shape is bigger without increasing the weight. The hitting face is taller, easier to hit and boosting confidence at address. The King X750 fairway wood looks easy to hit and is indeed easy to hit.
- The Center of Gravity is strategically located to promote a more consistent launch and spin across the entire face. The precisely located Center of Gravity leads to longer shots more frequently.
- New cambered sole design makes the King X750 fairway wood highly versatile, improves playability and is easier to hit from every lie.
- This self-contained Component Kit includes the following supplies
- 1 x King X750 Fairway wood head, 17-4 cast stainless steel;
- 1 x SynTech Accuforce 70 100% graphite driver shaft;
- 1 x Rexton Men's Velvet grip;
- 1 x Ferrule (black);
- 1 x Vise clamp;
- 1 x Grip tape strip;
- 1 x Quick epoxy Double Bubble, good for up to 2 clubs.
- Grip solvent not included. Paint thinner available at hardware stores.
|#3||15°||59°||208||235 cc||44 mm|
|#5||18°||59°||212||215 cc||43 mm|
|Right Hand:||#3, #5, #7||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||Black||Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face Angle:||1º Closed||Front-Rear:||91 mm (#3 W)|
There have been no reviews for this product.