Acer XV Draw Titanium Driver Head
- The new Acer XV Driver is a versatile and technologically enhanced driver series available in a variety of lofts to suit players of all skill levels.
- The classic appearance has a lot of functionality from the addition of the Power Chamber sole, Gravity Port and CNC milled crown.
- The Power Chamber sole enhances energy transfer to the ball creating higher ball speeds and more distance over a greater portion of the face.
- The Gravity Port allows for fine-tuning of swingweight for different shaft weights and balance points and custom assembly lengths.
- CNC milled crown: The Acer XV drivers feature our lightest all-titanium crown ever. It goes through a CNC milling process to remove excessive reduce weight than can be repositioned strategically within the head for optimal performance.
- The offset hosel design help to square the face at impact and prevents the possibility of shanking the ball. The benefit is straighter shots for more distance.
- Head comes standard with a 7 gram weight screw, requires 4mm Allen wrench (non included). Additional 2 gram and 12 gram weight screws sold separately.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|10.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||2º closed||55 mm|
|12º||58º||200 g||460 cc||2º closed||55 mm|
|Right Hand:||10.5°, 12°||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Left Hand:||10.5°||Face:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
|Breadth:||114 mm||Material:||Forged 100 % Titanium|
There have been no reviews for this product.