Bang Golf Bang-O-Matic 401 Beta Titanium Driver Head Black
- The Bang-O-Matic 401 Series was put into production due to a high number of requests from a wide array of players. The 401 cc Bang-O-Matic is coming in 4 color options: Traditional Black, Navy Blue, Burgundy and Perfect Pink! No matter what color fits your personality, you will love the results after every swing. The same FA Technology is incorporated into the Bang-O-Matic 401 Series so if you prefer a smaller version of the 460cc Bang-O-Matic this is the club you have been searching for.......Quality and performance in every shot.
- The Bang-O-Matic 401cc model was made for two of the top long drivers in the World, George Slupski and Nancy Abuicunas in 2004. All the features and all the quality of it's slightly bigger brother but made for those that prefer just a bit smaller head.
- This Mini Driver is a combination driver and #3 wood. A 3-wood is more lofted and this cuts down on side spin, plus is shorter to enable you to have more control. On the other hand, a driver is approximately three times the size of a 3 wood which makes it much more forgiving on off-center shots. Plus you have the large confidence building, thin face that produces maximum distance. The Mini Driver has the best of both worlds when it comes to these two heads.
- Flow Alignment System (FA) technology design directs more energy from the club head to the ball with less power dispersion. Most modern-day drivers deliver only 78% of the proper directional energy toward the ball with 22% dispersion of energy. With the unique Flow Alignment System technology, the energy transfer rate is increased up to 94%. This contributes to a straighter and farther drive!
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- 15-3-3-3 heat treated Beta Titanium Face.
- Head Cover included.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|6°||59°||194 g||401 cc||0.25° Closed||55 mm|
|7.5°||59°||194 g||401 cc||0.25° Closed||55 mm|
|9°||59°||194 g||401 cc||0.25° Closed||55 mm|
|10.5°||59°||194 g||401 cc||0.25° Closed||55 mm|
|12°||59°||194 g||401 cc||0.25° Closed||55 mm|
|14°||59°||194 g||401 cc||0.25° Closed||55 mm|
|16°||59°||194 g||401 cc||0.25° Closed||55 mm|
|Right Hand:||6º - 16°||Bulge/Roll:||10 / 11|
|Left Hand:||6º - 12º||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Breadth:||94 mm||Bore Depth:||64.5 mm|
|Face Width:||95 mm||Face Material:||15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium|
|Face Height:||55 mm||Body Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
There have been no reviews for this product.