Bang Golf Bangenstein Tri-Face Titanium Driver Head
- The Bangenstein driver features triple face technology (non USGA conforming) that has a higher COR value. The hitting face is so solid that it is virtually unbreakable. This driver is said to be like a monster from hell when itâ€™s hitting a ball, with its terrorizing roaring sound and the unbelievable long drive.
- The club face has 3 layers. The three faces constructed from super strong heat treated Beta Titanium and separated by a gap of 1 mm. When the golf ball strikes the face, the air trapped between the two layers is compressed and the air pressure increases. This causes the second face to rebound resulting in a stronger rebound wave forward between the layers. The benefit are increased energy transfer into the ball and maximum distance off the tee.
- This innovative face design is a great choice for golfers looking for additional distance.
- 15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium face, the heat treatment makes the face harder.
- Exceeds the COR/CT limitations set by USGA and does not conform to USGA rules.
- Head Cover included.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|7.5°||58°||203 g||430 cc||0.25º Closed||57 mm|
|9°||58°||203 g||430 cc||0.25º Closed||57 mm|
|10°||58°||203 g||430 cc||0.25º Closed||57 mm|
|12°||58°||203 g||430 cc||0.25º Closed||57 mm|
|14°||58°||203 g||430 cc||0.25º Closed||57 mm|
|Right Hand:||7.5º - 14°||Bulge/Roll:||9 / 9|
|Left Hand:||7.5º - 14º||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Breadth:||.||Bore Depth:||40 mm|
|Face Width:||97 mm||Face Material:||15-3-3 Beta Titanium|
|Face Depth:||57 mm||Body Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
There have been no reviews for this product.