Bang Golf Big Bang 450cc SP700 Beta Titanium Driver Head
- The Big Bang 450 is made from SP700 Beta Titanium with a dark blue finish.
- The Big Bang is USGA conforming driver and it was the mostly used driver in the RE/MAX world long drive competition. It won the world championship in the RE/MAX world long drive championship. This is one of the Bang Golfâ€™s best selling products.
- This club has won several RE/MAX World Long Drive titles including the Ladies and Nancy Abacunis's record breaking performance.
- The thin yet ultra hard SP 700 beta titanium face provides additional spring effect to create extra distance off the tee.
- Head Cover included.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|6°||58°||200 g||450 cc||Square||56 mm|
|7.5°||58°||200 g||450 cc||Square||56 mm|
|9°||58°||200 g||450 cc||Square||56 mm|
|10°||58°||200 g||450 cc||Square||56 mm|
|12°||58°||200 g||450 cc||Square||56 mm|
|14°||58°||200 g||450 cc||Square||56 mm|
|16°||58°||200 g||450 cc||Square||56 mm|
|Right Hand:||6º - 16°||Bulge/Roll:||10 / 11|
|Left Hand:||6º - 16º||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Breadth:||.||Bore Depth:||42 mm|
|Face Width:||97 mm||Face Material:||SP-700 Beta Titanium|
|Face Depth:||56 mm||Body Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
There have been no reviews for this product.