Bang Golf Big Big Bang 525cc SP700 Beta Titanium Driver Head
- As of 2004, the USGA has stipulated that clubheads for sanctioned USGA tournament play may not be larger than 460cc + 10cc for measurement tolerances. The Big Big Bang 525cc driver head is no longer conforming for USGA events.
- The Big Big Bang driver has 525 cc volume with an enlarged sweed spot, thus allowing it to be a more forgiving head on off-center shots.
- The high COR effect and the hot Beta Titanium face transfer more energy into the ball, increase ball speed and generate more distance from the tee.
- The face of the Big Big Bang 525 is made from SP700 Beta Titanium. The thin yet ultra hard SP 700 beta titanium face provides additional spring effect to create extra distance off the tee.
- This golf club is long, loud and proud! It's so loud it will scare women and children. It's so long off the tee it will scare your fellow foursome. Get ready to yell "fore" excessively to the group playing in front of you.
- Does not conform to the Rules of Golf in terms of head size and COR.
- Head Cover included.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|6°||58°||200 g||450 cc||Square||56 mm|
|7.5°||58°||200 g||450 cc||Square||56 mm|
|9°||58°||200 g||450 cc||Square||56 mm|
|10°||58°||200 g||450 cc||Square||56 mm|
|12°||58°||200 g||450 cc||Square||56 mm|
|14°||58°||200 g||450 cc||Square||56 mm|
|Right Hand:||6º - 14°||Bulge/Roll:||9 / 9|
|Left Hand:||6º - 14º||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Breadth:||.||Bore Depth:||42 mm|
|Face Width:||120 mm||Face Material:||SP-700 Beta Titanium|
|Face Depth:||65 mm||Body Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|