Bang Golf DYTI 6C 600cc Beta Titanium Driver Head
- How can one not hit this HUGE puppy? The face is so large even mishits go long. Another club for the casual player as the USGA and R&A have determined this club to be non-conforming. Not only because of it's size but it's HOT. Forget about COR or CT testing because this club head will NOT pass! Long, Loud and Proud is the order of the day. Low trajectory on this deep face driver...so go up a loft if you're a higher handicapper.
- The thin yet ultra hard SP 700 beta titanium face provides additional spring effect to create extra distance off the tee.
- Extremely large hitting area and huge sweet spot.
- Head does not conform to the USGA’s standards due to its size.
- This driver head does not come with a head cover.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
- Please Note: No Warranty for this head!
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Std. Length|
|9°||56°||199 g||650 cc||.||45"|
|10º||56º||199 g||650 cc||.||45"|
|12°||56°||199 g||650 cc||.||45"|
|14°||56°||199 g||650 cc||45"|
|Right Hand:||9º, 10°, 12°||Bulge/Roll:||11"/11"|
|Face Material:||SP 700 Beta Titanium||Body Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
|Face Thickness:||3.0 - 2.8mm||Face Height:||mm|