Bang Golf Nakagawa Design LD425 Beta Titanium Driver Head
- This elegant, original design by Ron Nakagawa is in a perfect pear shape from any viewing angle, and has an illusion of a water drop effect by viewing from heel down to the toe. This driver head uses FA (Flow-Alignment) System carried on from Bang-O-Matic series. It has a low profiled hitting face that provides more concentration of hitting power on the sweet spot. The whole driver head body is made of top grade 100% beta-titanium with special heat treatment process.
- Flow Alignment System (FA) technology directs more energy from the club head to the ball with less power dispersion. Most modern-day drivers deliver only 78% of the proper directional energy toward the ball with 22% dispersion of energy. With the unique Flow Alignment System technology, the energy transfer rate is increased up to 94%. This contributes to a straighter and farther drive!Flow Alignment System.
- A very low center of gravity lets even better players who prefer a bit smaller head (425cc) to hit off the fairway with complete confidence. A wonderful old school design for players of all skill levels.
- Both face and body are hot forged from high grade heat treated 15-3-3-3 Beta titanium.
- The Nakagawa LD 425 was originally introduced exclusively for Korean market in 2005 and is available now for North America market.
- Head Cover included.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|7.5°||58°||195 g||425 cc||0.25º Closed||54 mm|
|9°||58°||195 g||425 cc||0.25º Closed||54 mm|
|10.5º||58°||195 g||425 cc||0.25º Closed||54 mm|
|12°||58°||195 g||425 cc||0.25º Closed||54 mm|
|Right Hand:||7.5º - 12°||Bulge/Roll:||12 / 12|
|Left Hand:||n/a||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Breadth:||.||Bore Depth:||42 mm|
|Face Width:||102 mm||Face Material:||15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium|
|Face Depth:||54 mm||Body Material:||15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium|