Bang Golf ToT'in Bone'Z Titanium Driver Head for Seated Golfers
- Finally high quality club heads specifically designed for seated golfers. The seated position requires a shorter club length. A shorter club length requires a lie angle that is much flatter than a standard club length. The head's hosel can be bent only to a certain extend. Some clubmakers are bending the tip of a shaft which is possible only for steel shafts or building a hinge between club head and shaft.
- For many years, there was no golf equipment specifically designed for seated golfers. For the first time Bang Golf developed an innovative golf club series designed forseated golfers to compete and play in golf courses.
- Tot'in Bone'z Clubs are designed by a T-4 paraplegic who carries a USGA handicap of 2.
- The Driver head is made from high quality Titanium for a light weight design and long lasting performance.
- The 196g Driver is a generous 320cc high performance titanium clubhead, with 14° of loft to get the ball up in the air to optimize carry distance. The lie angle is a flat 43°.
- The Tot'in Bone'z Driver is your key to long, straight drives while seated in your chair.
- We recommend very flexible shafts to get the ball easily airborne, such as junior or lady flex shafts.
- With Bang ToT’in Bone’Z driver, Pat McDonald set the world longest drive record of 297 yards for the seated golfers in 2006.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Club||Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|Driver||13.5°||42.5°||196 g||320 cc||0º||50 mm|
|Right Hand:||13.5°||Bulge/Roll:||10 / 11|
|Face Width:||105 mm||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||Blue||Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|