Geek Golf Dot-Com-This Titanium Driver Head - White
- The Geek Dot Com This Driver is a forged titanium head with a proprietary weight added directly behind the ball in the rear of the club skirt. The club head also features an integrated energy power slot on both sides of the head to compliment the weighting power bulge in the rear of the club.
- The Geek Dot Com This is designed to decrease spin off the club head as as such will launch the ball lower than the stated loft. For slower swing player, select a loft higher than you would normally play. The resulting ball flight will be more boring with a flatter trajectory and more roll!
- Thin yet ultra hard, heat treated 15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium face allows for maximum spring effect and added distance.
- USGA conforming, passed USGA testing for official events.
- The Dot Com This has won over 10 world long drive titles, including the World Long Drive Open Division, Re/MAX European Long Drive, Re/MAX Spain Long Drive Championships, Re/MAX Spain Long Drive Championships, UK Long Drive Tour, Utah State Long Drive Championship, Dixie Classic, and many pro long drive events.
- High quality, metallic black finish.
- Includes a Geek Golf embroidered headciver with magnetic drop down flap.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|9°||58°||198 g||450 cc||Square||54 mm|
|10.5°||58°||198 g||450 cc||Square||54 mm|
|12°||58°||198 g||450 cc||Square||54 mm|
|Right Hand:||4º - 14°||Bulge/Roll:||10 / 11|
|Left Hand:||9º, 10.5º||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Breadth:||100 mm||Bore Depth:||65 mm|
|Face Width:||105 mm||Face Material:||15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium|
|Face Height:||54 mm||Body Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|