Geek Golf The Ball Breaker Non-Conforming Titanium Driver Head
- The Geek Golf Ball Breaker is the New Non-Conforming version of the popular Long Drive No Brainer drivers. The Ball Breaker has a tested COR of 0.860+ and was intentionally designed to be USGA non-conforming. This head was not submitted to the USGA and cannot be used in official events. Besides the hot face, the Ball Breaker has the same head profile as the standard, conforming No-Brainer driver. The Golf Breaker Hot Version is great for golfers seeking additional distance. The original Geek Dot-Com-This was used to win the Remax World Long Drive Championship, so just imagine what you can do with this modified, non-conforming Hot Face version!
- Hot, Illegal Face with 0.860 COR for more distance.
- Black Ion Plated finish makes the Beta Titanium face ever harder, reduces surface friction for more distance.
- Thin yet ultra hard, heat treated 15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium face allows for maximum spring effect and added distance.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- Unique Sole Weighting runs from 'heel to toe' directly behind the face which then extends in 3 weighting configurations going from the front portion of the club sloping to tapered positions to really increase the MOI and drop the COG further back and upward without utilizing a 'skirt' on the sides and back portion of the club which in turn applies more weight where it will do the most good.
- The design positioning of the added weight lowers 'spin' and increases 'ball speed' dramatically. Look for tremendous carry and tons of roll out with the NO BRAINER.
- The new Geek Golf No Brainer is a proven Long Drive Competition driver engineered for Distance. The NO BRAINER was the Winner of ReMAX World Long Drive Championship, Swedish Long Drive Championship, ILDC Canadian Pro Long Drive Championship, US Senior Long Drive Championship, European Pro Long Drive Championship, Canadian Cold Shootouts Championship, South African Long Drive Championships.
- Geek Golf holds more Worldwide RE/MAX LONG DRIVE Titles than any other company with 20 titles! Geek Golf also holds the following records:
- Longest Drive RE/MAX Finals Juniors: 432 yds. Jamie Sadlowski
- Longest Drive RE/MAX Finals Womens: Sandra Carlborg 339 yds
- Longest Drive in the World by a Woman in a sanctioned event: Sandra Carlborg 391.2 yards
- Longest Drive in the World in a sanctioned event: 551 yards Mike Dobbyn
- Fastest Ball Speed at RE/MAX World Final Championships: 224.9 by Ryan Louwe
- Includes a Geek Golf embroidered headcover with magnetic drop down flap.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|9°||59°||206 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|10.5°||59°||206 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|12°||59°||206 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|Right Hand:||9º, 10.5º, 12°||Bulge/Roll:||10 / 11|
|Left Hand:||.||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Breadth:||104 mm||Bore Depth:||37 mm|
|Face Width:||. mm||Face Material:||15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium|
|Face Height:||59 mm||Body Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
There have been no reviews for this product.