Heater B-1 Titanium Driver Head
- compare to TaylorMade® M1™
- The new 2016 Heater B-1 Driver features innovative T-Rail Sliding Weights. Two sliding weights in a T profile (Front Track and Back Track) give you more setting options than before to personalize performance to fit your game.
- Front Track: Move weight in the front track to the heel for a distance enhanding draw. Move weight to the toe for a fade bias.
- Back Track: Move weight in the back track forward to increase speed. Move weight backwards to improve forgiveness.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- The expanded face-to-back distance of 111 mm increases the MOI for improved forgiveness and increased distance.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|9.5°||58°||203 g||460 cc||1° closed||55 mm|
|10.5°||58°||203 g||460 cc||1° closed||55 mm|
|12°||58°||203 g||460 cc||1° closed||55 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5°, 10.5°, 12°||Material:||Forged 6AL4V Titanium|
|Driver Breadth:||111 mm||Bulge/Roll:||11"/9"|