i-Drive Nitron Titanium Driver Head
- Compare to Callaway® Diablo Octane™
- The i-Drive Nitro driver uses new edge technology which provides a high Moment of Inertia ( M.O.I.) and an optimized Center of Gravity location for draw or fade shots that produce long, penetrating ball flights with the desired shot shape.
- Deep face design with large sweet spot promotes forgiveness and increases confidence at address.
- High M.O.I. design reduces twisting on impact to promote accuracy for more distance.
- Great driver head for both high and low handicap golfers, looking for improved distance and enhanced ability to shape a shot.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|9.5°||58°||199||460 cc||0°||61 mm|
|10.5°||58°||199||460 cc||0°||61 mm|
|12°||58°||199||460 cc||0°||61 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5°, 10.5°, 12º||Bulge/Roll:||13"/14"|
|Body Material:||6AL-4V Titanium||Breadth:||104 mm|
|Hosel Bore:||0.335"||Face Height:||61 mm|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by Ray Wilkes on Dec 16, 2022
iDrive Nitro titan driver is coming only in Right Hand. there is no Left Hand for this model. if you need LH, please select another model.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Dec 16, 2022