Integra Disukaba Titanium Driver Head
- The new Disukaba features an innovative forging process that the crown plate and a beta-titanium face are forged from one piece saving about 25 gram of weight.
- Usually a forged driver consists of 4 pieces, being welded together. By forging the top plate and an ultra thin yet super strong beta titanium face (U.S. and Japan Patent Pending process) from one piece, a welding line is saved. The result is saving 25 gram or over 12% of the head's weight.
- The discretionary weight of 25 gram was relocated to the rear areas to increase Moment of Inertia for improved stability and forgiveness.
- Discretionary weight was also moved low to the sole plate. The heavier sole promotes a mid to high launch angle, reducing ball spin and ball stays in the air for a longer duration.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance.
- Disukaba means 'Discovery' in Japanese language and is the perfect fit for this innovative driver.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|8°||58°||199 g||460 cc||1° closed||58 mm|
|9°||58°||199 g||460 cc||1° closed||58 mm|
|10º||58º||199 g||460 cc||1° closed||58 mm|
|12°||58°||199 g||460 cc||1° closed||58 mm|
|Right Hand:||10°, 12°||Bulge/Roll:||13"/14"|
|Breadth:||113 mm||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Face Material:||SP 700 Beta Titanium||Body Material:||3-1-1-1 Beta Titanium|
|Face Thickness:||2.8-2.3mm||Hosel Depth:||38 mm|
3 Most useful customer reviews (see all reviews):