Integra Smasher 550cc Alloy Driver Head
- The new Integra Smasher is oversized. Measuring a monstrous 550cc, it is an illegal club head exceeding the max size allowed by the USGA.
- Enlarged Sweet Spot: Creates a high MOI design offering the largest possible sweet spot.
- Deep Face: Extra deep face boosting confidence at address.
- Expanded face-to-back distance increases the MOI & improves forgiveness
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|WA-SMASH550-0950||9.5°||58°||203 g||550 cc||1° closed||67 mm|
|WA-SMASH550-1050||10.5°||58°||203 g||550 cc||1° closed||67 mm|
|WA-SMASH550-1200||12°||58°||203 g||550 cc||1° closed||67 mm|
|WA-SMASH550-1400||14°||58°||203 g||550 cc||1° closed||67 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5° - 14°||Material:||Forged Aluminum Alloy|
|Driver Breadth:||113 mm||Bulge/Roll:||.|
Integra Smasher is 550cc volume and exceeds the limits set by the USGA. this head is non-conforming in terms of size. Besides, none of the club heads are submitted to the USGA for testing.