Integra SoooFar Illegal Cast Titanium Driver Head
- Two Piece Construction of cast titanium body and a special heat treated Beta Titanium face
- Cast titanium body eliminates tig welded lines and improves uniformity & accuracy
- The strong Beta titanium face is only 2.8mm thin increasing rebound effect
- Non-Conforming Spring-Like Effect: The USGA has limited the CT (Characteristic Time) to 239 microseconds, this is the amount of time there is contact between the clubface of a driver and the ball at the moment of impact. The CT of the new Integra Sooofar has been thoroughly tested; values were measured from 311 to 313. The Integra Sooofar features a high CT of 312 and exceeds the USGA limit by 25%.
- Adjustable Hosel Sleeve: Face Angle is adjustable to prevent a hook or slice for long & straight shots. Adjustable hosel design allows you to adjust the face angle from 1.5º open to neutral to 1.5º closed. Choose from three face angle positions so you can achieve the look you want at address and help you square the face to the ball at impact. The adjustable hosel allows you to change the lie angle from 57º to 56º (i.e. 1º upright).
- - 1.5º Face Angle promotes a distance enhancing draw bias
- 0º (Square) Face Angle
- +1.5º Face Angle promotes a fade bias
- 1º Upright Lie at Square Face
- The hosel sleeve also allows you to exchange shafts and to play with different shafts.
- The new Integra SooFar is non-conforming in terms of head size and COR/CT.
- The expanded face-to-back distance (116 mm) increases the MOI for improved forgiveness and increased distance.
- Head comes with a special ferrule and wrench.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|9.5°||57°||198 g||480 cc||Adjustable||62 mm|
|10.5°||57°||198 g||480 cc||Adjustable||62 mm|
|12°||57°||198 g||480 cc||Adjustable||62 mm|
|14°||57°||198 g||480 cc||Adjustable||62 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5° - 14º||Bulge/Roll:||11"/11"|
|Breadth:||116 mm||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Body Material:||Cast 6AL-4V Titanium||Face Material:||15-3-3-3-Beta Titanium|
See all 4 questions for this product