Integra Sooolong II Bi-Face Titanium Driver Head
- The Sooolong Bi-Face driver incorporates the latest technology to produce maximum distance.
- The club face has two layers, each face is only 1.6 mm thin and constructed of super strong heat treated SP-970 Beta Titanium. The two faces are separated by a gap of 1 mm. When the golf ball strikes the face, the air trapped between the two layers is compressed and the air pressure increases. This causes the second face to rebound resulting in a stronger rebound wave forward between the layers.
- The benefit are increased energy transfer into the ball and maximum distance off the tee.
- This innovative face design is a great choice for golfers looking for additional distance.
- The deep face and enlarged sweet spot boost confidence at address position.
- The face is forged from extra strong heat treated 15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium, allowing for an thinner face. A thinner face increases trempoline effect for increased distance.
- Exceeds the COR/CT limitations set by USGA and does not conform to USGA rules.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|7.5°||56°||200 g||450 cc||1° closed||62 mm|
|9.5°||56°||200 g||450 cc||1° closed||62 mm|
|10.5°||56°||200 g||450 cc||1° closed||62 mm|
|12º||56º||200 g||450 cc||1° closed||62 mm|
|Right Hand:||7.5º - 12°||Bulge/Roll:||10"/10"|
|Body Material:||15-3-3-3 Beta Titan||Face Material:||SP-700 Beta Titanium|