Integra SoooLong Quadratic II Titanium Driver Head
- The Integra SoooLong Quadratic II driver has taken the "square" driver to a new level of performance. This technology works by moving the weight further back than ever before and more towards the heel and toe, hence the longer square like shape.
- The face has been improved by adding a larger strike area to provide the maximum energy transfer into the ball at impact. With this new design, it's important to understand Moment of Inertia (MOI). MOI is the term applied to how resistant the clubhead is to twisting when a ball is struck. For example, if your swing is a little off and you hit the ball on the toe of the clubhead, a clubhead with a higher MOI will twist less as a result of the mis-hit. This creates a better chance that the ball will still go where you intended and with less loss of distance.
- The heat treated Beta Titanium face is thinner but stronger to increase COR/CT and distance.
- The Quadratic II is the longest and straightest driver that we have tested in the "square" arena of design.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle are +/- 1°; Weight is +/- 3 gm tolerance.
- Clearance Sale: all sales are final, offered 'as it is' / No warranty
|Item #||Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|TW-INT-QuadX-RH-0950||9.5° RH||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||51 mm|
|TW-INT-QuadX-RH-1200||12° RH||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||51 mm|
|TW-INT-QuadX-RH-1400||14º RH||58º||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||51 mm|
|TW-INT-QuadX-LH-0950||9.5° LH||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||51 mm|
|TW-INT-QuadX-LH-1050||10.5° LH||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||51 mm|
|TW-INT-QuadX-LH-1200||12° LH||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||51 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5º - 14°||Bulge/Roll:||13"/11"|
|Body Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium||Hosel:||0.335"|
|Face Material:||15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium||Breadth:||114 mm|