Integra Sooolong 175 Titanium Driver Head - Black
- The new Integra Sooolong 175 Driver is an ultra light weight driver weighing only 175 gram compared with 200 grams of conventional driver heads.hen paired with a light weight shaft and grip, the entire club weight is considerably reduced. The overall reduced weight promotes a faster swing for added power off the tee for more distance.
- The heat treated Beta Titanium face is thinner but stronger to increase COR/CT and distance.
- The benefits are longer and straighter drives. Great for golfers with slow to average swing speed to get the ball easily airborne.
- The deep face and enlarged sweet spot boost confidence at address position.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Item #||Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|TW-INT-175-BK-RH-0950||9.5° RH||58°||175 g||460 cc||1° closed||62 mm|
|TW-INT-175-BK-RH-1050||10.5° RH||58°||175 g||460 cc||1° closed||62 mm|
|TW-INT-175-BK-RH-1200||12º RH||58º||175 g||460 cc||1° closed||62 mm|
|TW-INT-175-BK-LH-0950||9.5° LH||58°||175 g||460 cc||1° closed||62 mm|
|TW-INT-175-BK-LH-1050||10.5° LH||58°||175 g||460 cc||1° closed||62 mm|
|TW-INT-175-BK-LH-1200||12° LH||58°||175 g||460 cc||1° closed||62 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5º - 12°||Bulge/Roll:||12"/11"|
|Body Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium||Hosel:||0.335"|
|Face Material:||15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium||Breadth:||95 mm|