P-22 Cup Face Titanium Driver Head
- Compare to Ping® G20™
- The expanded face-to-back distance of 115 mm increases the Moment of Inertia. The result is improved forgiveness and increased distance.
- Sculptured sole plate design relocates weight to the rear and positions the Center of Gravity low for a higher trajectory and reduced spin.
- A larger face is designed to optimize ball speed and provide consistency across the entire hitting surface.
- Designed for golfers seeking a maximum forgiveness driver that delivers distance and accuracy.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|9.5°||58°||200||460 cc||1° closed||58 mm|
|10.5°||58°||200||460 cc||1° closed||58 mm|
|12°||58°||200||460 cc||1° closed||58 mm|
|14°||58°||200||460 cc||1° closed||58 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5º, 10.5°, 12°||Material:||Forged 6AL4V Titanium|
|Driver Breadth:||115 mm||Bulge/Roll:||10"/10"|