P-24 Action Cup Face Titanium Driver Head
- Compare to Ping® Anser™
- The low-spin designed profile promotes an optimal ball trajectory for maximum distance and accuracy.
- The aerodynamic head shape increases club-head speed for more distance.
- The head’s rear sole weight positions the CG towards the back and slightly lower in the head to generate a higher launch angle for added performance and playability.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance.
- The traditional yet game improvement head shape, increased forgiveness and high trajectory are designed for a wide array of golfers seeking more distance.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|9.5°||59°||200||460 cc||0°||58 mm|
|10.5°||59°||200||460 cc||0°||58 mm|
|12°||59°||200||460 cc||0°||58 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5°, 10.5°, 12°||Material:||Forged 6AL4V Titanium|
|Driver Breadth:||113 mm||Bulge/Roll:||10"/10"|